Author
The Intro of Tseh
July 13, 2019 12:30 PM
tseh lkodmee tseh lkodmee

Hello everyone!  I go by the name of Tseh (same as my character, unique thought right?)

I've been playing FFXIV since the launch of ARR and have only taken one break over the lifetime of the game (that was before i started getting into RPing).

Overall, i've played my fiar share of MMOs including the obvious (FFXIV) and WoW with a few other smaller ones (like Trion's RIFT, Syfy's Defiance and The Secret World).

I tend to favor playing on console for most of my gaming needs but I'll always have a place in my heart for the social aspects of gaming via PC with MMOs (and my ever growing collection of games via Steam.)

Character-wise, Tseh is many things.  Most notable she is a Miqo who loves to get naughty with quips, innuendos and "button-pressing" wherever she thinks she can get away with it.  However, she is not without reason as she knows her limits (eventually) and will not serve to do anything that might ruin a friendship.  She is a very open and honest person who asks the same of those whom she befriends.

Feel free to message me in game or on discord Tseh L'Kodmee#0690

July 13, 2019 12:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events.

Recent Posts

Help Us